Datuk's Royal Apartment Visit

Sunday, November 02, 2008


Drag here drag there, the sky was getting darker and darker...

New generation kitchen men.

Good job, Mr Bao!!!

Steamboat night, Yeah~ ^^v

yellow mee, eggs, chopsticks or me???

超哥!! Please do not play with our food that we PAID!!

"赌王" on that day...

NO MORE EATING!!! ur yellow mee was waiting for u...

Thanks Datuk sponsored ONE of his apartments...

Heeee...

大家辛苦了~ Itadakimasu!!!

Evidence of ur hard work. Hahaha~

Mr Bi insisted to buy YELLOW MEE for steamboat, ended up... he gotta force himself to eat abit in order to "交代". [shakes head ~]

Mr Bi, 不要和$1.30 过不去啦!! wahaha~

Slackers~

华登楼

TWISTER round 1 (Jeffrey, 超哥, RJ)

TWISTER round 2 (Melvin, Cindy, Boshi)

Anvanced Happy Birthday to Cindy =))

8 letters . 3 words . 1 meaning = I LOVE YOU ジュン

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: ME ::




my Life` my Story ` my Chumz
I`m healthy baby – G I G I


16th Sept cow
NYP Biz student
+65 93366XXX
+60 127575XXX
+852 614385XX
kano_2gi@hotmail.com
www.friendster.com/gigizzz


:: BUZZING ::





:: DARLINKS ::


:: FOOTPRINTS ::