Celebration for Sharon

Saturday, November 22, 2008


Time to catch up...

Sharon and Ryan Wong

CLUNK!!!!

Jie Ning (super mo jie), meet 3pm can came at 430pm... win liao~

Katherine, another birthday girl at next month... busy sia!!

belated birthday celebration for Sharon =))

period of waiting for mic...

hahaha, sudenly recalled ur alias name --> Bob

They are in NS now... All the best sia, pals!!

Yan2, my Hongkey fren who I'm always cock with in cantonese... hoho~ thx for waited me at MRT station!!

Gosh!! Happened to see Mel at Orchard Road when I was heading to catch my movie show --> Madagascar at Cine.

8 letters . 3 words . 1 meaning = I LOVE YOU ジュン

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: ME ::




my Life` my Story ` my Chumz
I`m healthy baby – G I G I


16th Sept cow
NYP Biz student
+65 93366XXX
+60 127575XXX
+852 614385XX
kano_2gi@hotmail.com
www.friendster.com/gigizzz


:: BUZZING ::





:: DARLINKS ::


:: FOOTPRINTS ::