Happy New Year

Saturday, January 17, 2009


Yoz!! Happy New Year to everyone!! Hope 2009 is a good start year for me to fulfill my dream!!!
Yea, was came back from Japan a week ago, finally visited one of the wonderful country. Somemore, it was winter, the feel was freaking shiok!!! If everything go right, I'll be going to Macau and Beijing on April and July. Let's see!!!
Lastly, due to over advanced use of FACEBOOK, don't think I've time to update my blog again. So, just let it 发霉 ba~ Gong Xi Fa Cai!!! hehe...
Love,
Gi 仔

8 letters . 3 words . 1 meaning = I LOVE YOU ジュン

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

:: ME ::




my Life` my Story ` my Chumz
I`m healthy baby – G I G I


16th Sept cow
NYP Biz student
+65 93366XXX
+60 127575XXX
+852 614385XX
kano_2gi@hotmail.com
www.friendster.com/gigizzz


:: BUZZING ::





:: DARLINKS ::


:: FOOTPRINTS ::